- Backwards into the Future: an exploration into revisiting , re-presenting and rewriting art of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- download PDF
- Essay in United Enemies catalogue, at Leeds Art Gallery
- Blog for residency at High Bridge Studios July/August
- Essay for Legerdemain catalogue by David Butler for Globe Gallery exhibition
- 'The Devices and Desires of David Dye', essay by Jean Fisher for 'Vampire in the Text, Narratives of Contemporary Art' Pub. Iniva
- A review of my work at the ICA London, first published in the Evening Standard 04.05.72 was included in 'Everything Seemed Possible', by Richard Cork a 4 volume anthology, pub. Yale University Press.
- Snow in England, essay in Almost Cover to Cover catalogue to Michael Snow retrospective at Arnolfini, Bristol : Lucy Steeds, September.
- Reviews of 'Live In Your Head', Whitechapel Art Gallery, Feb-Apr.
With special mention of Eight Projector Piece: Daily Telegraph, Richard Dorment The Times, Richard Cork
- Catalogue for Strange, Cross House, Newcastle upon Tyne, October.
- Tullie House Brochure for Out of Darkness
- Installation Art Nicholas de Oliveira, Nicola Oxley, Michael Petry, Michael Archer Thames and Hudson (p84)
- Cleveland Show Catalogue, Jane Warrilow interviewer Interview for 'Look North' (Venue) BBC TV 20 Feb
- Art Monthly The Big 'O' Stuart Morgan interview March
- Brochure for one man show, The Showroom, 25 Feb-1Apr, text by Stuart Morgan
- Reviews of one man show The Showroom :
'City Limits' issue No 441 Mark Currah 15-22 March
'The Sunday Correspondent' James Hall, 25 March
'Kaleidescope' BBC Radio 4 Feature, 27 February
- Artscribe magazine, November - December
Feature on Steps, the Showroom by Stuart Morgan
- Reviews of Under the sign of Saturn at Nigel Greenwood Gallery, London:
'The Independent' Marina Warner Monday 27July
'City Limits' issue 306 Louisa Buck 13-20 August
'Artscribe' Adrian Searle Nov-Dec
- 'Aspects' issue No5 David Dye 3D
Spring Feature on 'Scale for Sculpture' installation
- Studio International Sept-Oct
Review of Robert Self Show by Hugh Adams
- Studio International Alan Sheridan Nov-Dec
David Dye Artist and Filmaker
- Art and Artists Interview by Simon Field, December
- Evening Standard Richard Cork 4 May
'The Artist seeking the potential of film' ICA show review
- The New Art Catalogue interview Anne Seymour
- 'Art and Artists' Annabel Nicolson: 'Artist as Film-maker', December